The Raleigh Hotel is a lush sanctuary nestled among Miami Beach’s promenade of art deco hotels, which line the famous Collins Avenue of Miami Beach’s southern tip, or South Beach. The Raleigh’s property, adjoining Collins Avenue and the white sand, expansive beaches of Miami Beach, encompasses a wealth of exceptional amenities and sites to explore.
- * Built in 1940 by famed architect L. Murray Dixon
- * Restaurant Michael Schwartz
- * Beachfront hotel on Collins Avenue
- * Less than 5 minute walk to Lincoln Road Mall
- * Wireless Internet available throughout the hotel, pool and cabana areas
- * Oceanfront
- * 105 Rooms